Girl moves to land of fog and rain, hates life, meets sparkly killer, falls in love, gets stalked and carried everywhere. Sparkly killer's family hates whiny, clumsy girl with strong aroma. They suck.
Here's another for Trifextra. The whole series blended together in my head, (Yes, yes I did just admit I read them all.) but I'm pretty sure this sticks to simply the first book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh I will have to admit to reading them too in order to show some solidarity with ya. That way when they laugh us out of the blogging world we can start our own society of bloggers who read bad young adult fiction on occasion. :) Just tell me you did not stand outside of a theater at midnight in the pouring rain waiting to see one of the movies cuz then we can't be friends. the movies were all very bad. LOL Good job.
ReplyDeleteAhaha!! Thanks. :)) No, I've only seen ten minutes of the first movie when it was on TV. That was more than enough.
DeleteHa ha, I think you could stick that on Amazon as the blurb and it would do just as well as what is currently there :)
ReplyDeleteI am staying strong. No sparkly vampires for me
The biggest problem with that idea is the inevitable bounty placed on my head by teenage girls. :))
DeleteMy daughter is the right age for the stuff, and one of her good friends took a cross country trip to the town setting before it was a relatively "normal" occurrence. I blame them. :p
I live about 5-6 hours south of Twilight country; the one time I was up there, my friend and I were cracking up the entire trip. People are absolute idiots when it comes to that movie. I have zero interest in reading the books or seeing hte movies, but I would like to go back up to that area again, just because it's so pretty there. :)
DeleteI remember that. :)). That bridge/falls combo dealio we went to with the group in Portland was in the movie, I'm sure it's swamped now too.
DeleteThank goodness you wrote this so I don't have to read the books. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYes, stay away from them. I'm convinced they're the literary equivalent to crack. :)
Deletein the words of my oldest granddaughter . . . VAMPIRES do not SPARKLE!!!!
ReplyDeletelove your take.
I know, right?
DeleteI also don't know why a 100 year old "gentleman" would find a whiny teenager appealing.
You have such astute observations. But dear god I'm team Jacob. I don't give 2 shits what anyone says, I'm 14 at heart.
ReplyDelete*SWOON*
That's a nice way to say I can dumb down anything. ;) (Don't mind me, I'm just marveling at how others can make stories sound so much better, while I can strip em bare.)
DeleteI was totally Team Jacob too. Then I saw the llama face they picked for the movie.
Ha! Read the first book with my daughters and couldn't go any further. And that movie? Ugh.
ReplyDeleteI read three of the books in one weekend. In my defense, I was camping. Unfortunately, there was no excuse for my going to Sam's Club the day the fourth one came out, just for that. :)
Delete"They suck." Bweahahahahahahahaha. How apropos. Love it!
ReplyDelete*bows* Thank you, thank you very much. ;)
DeleteThanks for linking up this week. I've not read the Twilight series, but my sources tell me this is a perfect synopsis! I like your writing style which even in 33 words, is very unique. Nice job! Hope you come back for the weekday challenge.
ReplyDeleteYeah, cut out the eye-rollingly bad dialog and this is pretty much it. ;) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSo funny & clever. And you fit "whiney" in there, which is spot-on. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Whining and Bella are pretty much synonymous. :)
Delete