Linking up for Trifextraagain. Warning:: All I saw in the picture was raunch, pure and simple. I swear it's the missing pants. I've toned it down as much as I possibly could, but really, I spent too much time in fraternity houses and bars, so if you're easily offended or grossed out by inappropriate sexuality, just skip it. :)
Well, I don't really care how exactly you uh, ... fit. Please don't ever call me in here again unless you are wearing pants or I'm moving. The rent's not cheap enough for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

J is so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad *this* gets me closer to real person status for him. :D
DeleteNot that raunchy! Funny!
ReplyDeleteHa! This is the highly edited version. :). Thanks.
DeleteThanks for linking up to the weekend Trifecta Challenge. I'm with Gina--not that raunchy. But then that makes me wonder what the un-edited version looked like! (I think he's just wearing shorts.) Hope you keep bringing that humor back.
ReplyDeleteIt involved detailing how to avoid that pesky no lips, but teeth issue. :)
Delete