She only agreed to see him to help her father. He was mean, needed a shower and grooming. Eventually, she began to enjoy his company. With her encouragement, he revealed his outer beauty.
Trifextra time again! This weekend, the challenge is to retell a famous story in exactly 33 words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like this piece. I love Beauty and the Beast it is one of my favorite stories. My favorite part of your piece is that he needed a shower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! He just looks stinky. :))
Deletetale as old as time . . .
ReplyDeletelove this.
Oh no. I don't remember the next line. It's obviously been far too long since I've seen the movie.
DeleteThanks. :)
I love Beauty and the Beast. I was going to pick that story but then I saw someone already did it :)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite things about Trifecta is how differently people interpret the challenges, so don't let my version stop you. :))
DeleteI love this version!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI'm glad to see you blogging again on a regular basis! I never got popular on the space, but one of these days I'll have to try a challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteGo for it! I don't think I ever saw any of the participants on the space. I think my top subscriber # was like 100, which was nothing there, but it totally freaked me out and I stopped blogging. ;)
Deletelove this!
ReplyDeletebest,
MOV
Very nicely done! I love your take on this.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteNicely told.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteThanks for joining up, Megan. I love this take on Beauty and the Beast. It's my daughters' favorite film so it's refreshing to get a different angle on it! Hope you can join up again for the weekly challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I really have to break down and buy that for myself. I miss it. :)
DeleteThis felt gentle, which I liked. Because it was a balance to get the two of them to connect in the tale.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't consciously thinking of it, but you're right. I think their mutual underlying gentleness is why it works.
Delete