Friday, March 07, 2008

Good in Bed?

She leaned over, covered her mouth with her hand, and yelled into my ear, "Out of curiosity, do you think he's good in bed?". I looked in the direction she was looking, narrowed it down to one of two people, and guessed which one. I looked at my friend, hesitated, and wondered how much she knew about my thoughts. I had tried to keep my crush on the down low for several reasons, only one of which was the fact that she wanted me to fuck him a year ago so she could live vicariously through me.

I realized I hadn't really considered whether or not he would be good in bed. So I took another look, and decided. I formulated an elaborate hypothesis as I spoke. (Well, it was elaborate in a beer soaked way.) I told her I thought maybe at first he'd be awkward and perhaps not so good, but if you got him in the right mood, or if he felt comfortable, he'd probably be really good. She looked at me kind of strangely, and said, "You think?".

I elaborated more. Then I thought for a second.

"You did mean Jimmy, right?"

"No, I meant Matt."

"Oh him, yeah, he'd be fucking awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment