Friday, March 16, 2012

fluffy undies

Yeah, yeah, got sucked in again. Read all about undies here.

Underwear Survey from Quizopolis.com

What's your favorite underwear you own?

None. I don't give a fuck about underwear. There were a few pairs that actually got me laid a few times, but they also gave me crotch rot, so ... I have sensitive junk, like I can't switch toilet paper or soap without issues, so all cotton, white, boring ass shit keeps me smelling better. I can pretend I look fuckable and stink and scratch, or be boring. *shrugs*


What's the worst pair of underwear you own?

Hmm, I think I tossed the flowered granny panties I accidentally bought once. My ex thought my left behind cartoon character underwear were going to get him arrested for being a pedo if he ever got raided, so in his opinion, those were the worst. Not sure why he thought he was going to get raided ...


What's the most embarrassing underwear you own?

The kind where the dog ate the crotch and for some stupid reason I keep forgetting to toss the bitches, keep washing them and end up wearing them because I am lazy and wait until the last pair is used to wash more.


What's your favorite color of underwear?

Unstained


What color underwear will you not wear?

I wear underwear my dog ate, do you think I have standards?


What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex?

Commando


What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex?

Any?


Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere?

Yes, yes I have. On several occasions, usually if they weren't bunched up in my pants/clothes, I didn't even bother looking before trying to sneak out. Of course, that was generally a failure, since I had no clue where I was, was still drunk and needed to ask for directions home. (Once from a whole ... 4ish blocks from "home".) I also once drunkenly sharted and decided tossing my underwear while wearing a dress with an unpredictable ass was a good idea. I was lucky it turned out relatively OK.


Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere?

Yes. More than once, even. Apparently I'm not the only one with the aforementioned shart/toss idea BUT *I* wrapped mine up and placed them in the garbage, thank you very much.


How often do you buy new underwear?

Not often enough. I keep putting it off until I lose weight. But I've gained weight since my initial decision to wait until my ass was smaller to spend money on it, so I either have to get to work, or give in.


Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself?

Yes. Clone Wars briefs yesterday, even.


Where do you like to buy your underwear?

Wherever I happen to be when I break down and grab some.


Do you have a favorite brand of underwear?


Whatever the dog hasn't eaten.


Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear?

Yeah, Amelia's thrift store idea is a good one.


Do you own any novelty underwear?

Technically, the dog created crotchless for me ... Hmm, actually, I might still have a leather set around, not that they'd fit anymore ...


Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone?

I don't know. I keep having horrid sock/thong in leopard print visions, but luckily, I've supressed whatever it is causing those visions enough to doubt my role in purchasing them.


Have you ever worn someone else's underwear?

Plenty of times. I always forget to pack em.


Has anyone else ever worn your underwear?

Yeah, but not often.


What type of underwear do you wear most?

Cotton.

Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear?

Well, um, I'd like to say granny panties, but I think now if it was granny or eaten, I'd pick the bloomers.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4614/Underwear-Survey/

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 AM

    "I wear underwear my dog ate, do you think I have standards?"

    That's great!! I loved it.

    And don't feel too awful. I think that underpants may make even the fluffiest fluffers hit their awkward buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it wasn't true. :)

      I make awkward an art form, I think. :P

      Delete
  2. My Lab went through a phase where she ate underwear a lot. Her obvious preference was previously worn so I get you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good.

      Mine is a mentally deficient 10lb. ball of fluff, so the underwear are bigger than her head, which never feels good. :)

      Delete
  3. Uh, ya, feel ya on the sensitive hoo-hah issue. Mine are pretty practical, but I seem to be able to withstand a bit of black dye.

    and this:

    "I wear underwear my dog ate, do you think I have standards?"

    Simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have some black, but that's what the dog ate. :D It's hard enough to find all cotton, I don't often waste any more time wondering about colors. :)

      Delete