Friday, March 09, 2012

15 Qs

15 Would You Rather Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com

Be a poison tester or suicide bomber?

- Poison tester. Normal healthy food doesn't agree with me, what are the odds that poison would actually harm me?

Fat and short or fat and tall

- I am already fat and sorta tall, why shrink? Then I'd never be able to say shit like, "Your face only reaches my boobs, bring it." again.

Wet and cold or dry and hot

- Dry and hot. Or wet and hot really, just FUCKING HOT. I'm sticking with Amelia's answer.

Vampire or a cat

- Ugh. Blood or fish for dinner?? Hmm, I guess vampire, at least then I could have hot food every now and then.

Be george lopez or brad pitt

- Brad Pitt. Really, who *doesn't* want the chance to bang Angelina Jolie??

Eat sand or dirt

- I've had sand in my mouth and it just stays there, gritty and clinking. I'll take dirt, nice clean dirt.

Be 30 or 1

- Um, let's go with being 1 again, but the 1 in whatever country it is that considers you 1 when you're born.

Pro skater boarder or singer

- Do I have a good dental plan? If so, I'll take skill and balance.

Eat metal or bugs

- Definitely metal. I've had enough Goldschlagger in my life to either have already shit the equivalent to (of?) a gold nugget, or have one hanging around inside me, waiting to escape. ("Yes, I have gold to exchange, but the extraction process isn't going to be fun for any of us.")

Be a monkey or wolf man

- Hmmm, fling poop or howl at the moon?? I guess I'll howl.

Work at google or bing

- Whichever pays more and requires less. Duh.

Make a board game or video game

- Board game would be much easier.

Mini cooper or mustang

- I miss my MINI. *sniffle* Only if it's turbo though.

Dead or alive

- Sure, I prefer my dinner to be dead.

Singer or actor

- A singer, but a singer like the guys in the Gorillaz, where they use lots of computer shit to distort the voice and no one ever sees me.

There are other people doing this one today, but I'm too lazy to look for a link right now.

Edit:: Ahh, I was asked nicely, so I'm throwing some blood, sweat and tears into it and linking to JesterQueen. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Oh thank you! Yay! Your blood sweat and tears make me so happy. And "Yes, I have gold to exchange, but the extraction process isn't going to be fun for any of us." makes me laugh and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :))

      I'm not even going to pretend that I wasn't laughing at that line, alone in my room, as I wrote it.

      Delete
  2. That whole exchange and extraction process ..pure gold. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I like what you did there. :). Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Exactly what they said, the metal question? Priceless. I feel like the age question is china. I'm having some sort of grade school The Year of Jackie Robinson flashback about them being 1 when they're born. Also something about lucky strikes. I've never told anyone to bring it. I'll have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The metal was one of those rare moments when my brain going off on its own worked. ;)

      I was thinking Korea, but wasn't sure if it was just them or all of Asia.

      That "bring it" was the result of a hangover on the second day of a two day music festival with my then 14 year old daughter. I had been looking for her for hours and finally got close enough to see her, and some little jerk guy was constantly shoving in between us. I was already pissed because I had my period, and diarrhea, and the porta potties had like a foot of shit (and yellow toilet paper) hovering above the holes when we got there, so I knew there was no way in hell I could drink beer, or anything else, that day. Fucker's Napoleon complex pissed me off.

      Delete
  4. Amelia is right. Gold funny and Asians all think they are older than us. Even my husband, who is really 6 months younger.

    I loved the line about the boobs, and this:
    "who *doesn't* want the chance to bang Angelina Jolie??"
    >.< shoulda picked Pitt shoulda picked Pitt shoulda picked Pitt shoulda picked Pitt shoulda picked Pitt>.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know it's all of Asia and not just one country. My son does an Asian based math program, and it makes more sense than ours.

      Ha!! Who knows? Maybe she's into George Lopez too.

      Delete
  5. You're smarter than I am, because I only thought about touching myself as Brad Pitt. I completely forgot about the utterly bang-able Jolie. I need to get my fucking head on straight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or not quite straight in that case. ;)

      Delete