Sunday, September 02, 2012

Finish the Sentence

Hi! Trifextratime again! As of the time of writing, 61 posts were linked, but none included what I thought immediately upon reading the challenge, so, here goes:


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life -- shit always happens.

8 comments:

  1. Good one! I was going to look to see if anyone had written the same response as mine but got too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I spread the reading out over today. Also, I'm pretty sure yours wasn't repeated. :)

      Delete
  2. Dam it. So true. Shit is waiting, it's there, trust it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it to be especially true when I've forgotten it's waiting.

      Delete
  3. Very Very true.

    I've been wracking my brain on this one but all mine were depressing as shit so I didn't do it. Planning on going to read the others, hopefully I don't get too hammered and leave embarrassing comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Amelia's brain,

      Stop fucking with her. She's not insane.

      Love,
      Lived With and Can Recognize Insanity

      Eh, go through and make sure you comment on blogs that you recognize the name first. :)). I was a jerk and didn't leave comments, even though I read them all.

      Delete
  4. Why is that? Wouldn't it be great if for once it didn't? Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the universe needed its own page in "Everybody Poops". :)

      Delete